Internal Audit Officer
- Occasional travelling
- Attractive remuneration package
- Hong Kong listed global company
Our client is a well-established shipping & logistic listed company. By engaging with global corporations, the company is continuously expanding in the region. To support the growth of business, they are currently seeking an Internal Audit Officer.
Reporting to the Assistant Internal Audit Manager, you will be involved in the operational and financial audits as well as group level internal audit programs. You are also expected to manage the risk assessment and audit plan with conducting test of internal control. You have to ensure the operational and compliance risks in relation to group's policies and procedures. Occasional travel is required.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or any related disciplines
- 2-3 years of Internal Audit experience, prior CPA firm experience is preferred
- Professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to anticipate the next step
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Thomas Li at email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number TL00031866 www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.