“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER (Performance Review & Analysis) (Ref no. IAPSCMP/PR135/16)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / finance or related disciplines
- Holder or Finalist of professional accounting qualification e.g. HKICPA, CISA
- Minimum 4 years’ auditing experience
- Well-versed in MS Excel
- Proven English proficiency
- Perform financial & operational audits for properties under risk-based audit approach
- Prepare regular performance measurement reports
- Perform analytical review on business performance
- Report audit findings, prepare audit reports and provide feasible recommendations for improvements
- Assist in system enhancement project
- Perform ad hoc assignments
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Internal Audit Officer.)
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at or by completing the online application form which is available at (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.