Shun Tak Holdings Limited is a leading listed conglomerate with core businesses in the travel and tourism, property development and management, retail and other associated businesses.
We are now inviting applications for the following position:
- Perform internal audit reviews and investigations of the Group’s operations to ensure management and operational efficiency, value for money, adequate and effective controls and risk management processes, compliance with approved policies and procedures;
- Assist in planning and performing audit fieldwork;
- Identify inefficiencies and control weaknesses in operating procedures and exploring methods for improvement;
- Ensure proper documentation & filing and custody of working papers and correspondences;
- Prepare audit reports for superior’s review;
- Abide by the codes of ethics laid down in writing and expected generally;
- Perform other functions and assignments as instructed.
Degree in Accounting / Finance or relevant disciplines;
Finalist of recognized accounting bodies;
At least 2 years’ working experience in either internal or external auditing;
Be computer literate and familiar with MS Office and flowcharting;
Good analytical, interpersonal and report writing skills;
Professional qualifications such as CISA or CIA would be an advantage;
Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
Traveling to Macau and PRC required.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to email@example.com
or fax to 2559 8253
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.