Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients across all industries address challenges in quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. We support them in increasing performance throughout the life of their assets and products and via continuous improvement in their processes and management systems.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hardgoods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Medical plan|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Accounting > Audit
Accounting > Others
- Provide support to department activities with specific responsibility for ensuring that overall accounting policies, practices and/ or regulations meet company’s compliance and International Financial Reporting Standards requirements
- Complete audits and reviews of financial, business and operational processes
- Develop and monitor internal controls
- Provide an efficient support to Group’s operational entities
- Report the results of all internal audits and related assignments with recommendations wherever applicable
- Carry out due diligence checks of possible acquisitions
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of Accounting/ Auditing/ Financial analysis experience in a multinational company, experience in a sizeable professional accounting firm is preferred. Previous internal audit experience is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications especially Excel, Powerpoint and knowledge in ERP system
- Excellent spoken and written in English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player able to work independently in a fast changing environment
- Hardworking and result oriented
- Frequent travel within Asia Pacific Zone is required