Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE:JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2013 global revenue of $4 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com.
Jones Lang LaSalle has over 50 years of experience in Asia Pacific, with over 17,500 employees operating in more than 80 offices in 13 countries across the region.
We seek to recruit a diverse workforce, develop and promote exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds, and embrace the varied experiences of all our employees.
International Critical Environments Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Construction / Property > Project Management
Management > General Management
REPORTS TO: Regional Operations Manager
The Critical Environments Manager is responsible for meeting the owner’s objectives for mission critical facilities and implementing the policies and procedures that will meet or enhance the owner’s objectives. Maximum emphasis is to be placed on facility operational continuity, maintaining a positive relationship with departments, providing a well maintained working environment, and on maintaining well organized operations and maintenance program geared to preserving and enhancing the reliability and value of the facility. Our client is poised for growth in the international space and this role will be well positioned to grow with portfolio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and manage an International portfolio of facilities across many varied countries in APAC.
- Manage and maintain critical systems maintenance contracts. Oversee vendors and assure they are performing as specified.
- In conjunction with the Facility Manager manage and maintain MEP documents and drawings. Develop MEP “Best Practices” documents for use in construction, maintenance and operations of Critical Facilities to ensure consistency across the region.
- Understands the engineering design and operational aspects of the portfolio critical facilities, systems, equipment, and occupying critical lines of business. Ensures system critical facility and system shortcomings are identified and understood, risk communicated to the client, and corrective actions developed and recommended.
- Ability to understand multiple code conditions throughout all regions including conversion for space, power and mechanical systems
- Change Management experience required. Able to adapt and have a passion for learning and creating efficiencies with on line tools
- Responsible for insuring that staff and vendors working in the Critical Environment space are properly trained and familiar with all Critical Environment procedures.
- Inspect Critical Facilities on an ongoing basis to determine effectiveness of operations and maintenance programs, personnel and equipment.
- Utilize CFIMS as a tool to ensure the critical sites are governance audit ready.
- Assure the CFCR notification and CFIR processes are administered to our client DCM standards.
- Develop training regimen for all operations staff to increase safety awareness, and processes specific to the Critical Systems Environment.
- Assist in capital project development and implementation.
- Create a working environment that supports the O&M Continuous Performance Improvement Process which solicits new ideas to reduce risk and cost.
- Team with CEM counterparts in other regions in the sharing of new ideas, methods and processes which support the goals and financial objectives of our client’s Critical Environment and provide the highest standard of professionalism, accountability and reliability in support of our client’s operational and business objectives.
- Participate in local professional trade organizations and training programs in order to stay current with technological trends of the industry.
- Participate and lead energy management initiatives and other Critical Environment initiatives and communicate objectives to the responsible Facility Manager and Engineering staff and assure that goals and objectives are being implemented successfully.
- Provide technical support to Facility and Engineering staff on building related issues or challenges.
- On call 7-24-365 at all times
- Performs other duties as required to meet clients’ objectives and acts in other capacities when required.
I. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five years in mission critical facilities environment.
- Experience with more than one building in a portfolio over past ten years; preferably multiple locations over large regional area
- Travel will be expected
- CPM, RPA and miscellaneous real estate management courses.
- Must possess the ability to develop positive working relationships with customers, peers and senior management across departmental lines, local government officials, and members of the business community.
- Must speak and understand English and the ability to translate to local bilingual language.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to facilitate meetings with senior management and customers in varied countries working through language and cultural challenges
- Must have the ability to assist in the coordination, development, and implementation of facility management related issues.
- Must possess above average analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to read, interpret, and develop schedules, cost analysis, statistical reports and calculations as required.
- Must be familiar and proficient with personal computers and PC based software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Project.