International Investor Relations – AVP
|Work exp||6 Years To 7 Years|
Banking / Finance > Fund Management
Banking / Finance > Investor Relations
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Our client is seeking an Investor Relations AVP to serve the International Investors.
- Responsible for investor relations and fund raising plans.
- Support senior management team to provide client services of the funds launched by the group. These funds are USD funds (inbound into China/Asia), RMB-denominated funds, and Outbound funds, with a focus on USD funds.
- Responsible for the writing and production of communications materials for investors
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- University degree in marketing, journalism or related discipline
- At least 6 years’ working experience in financial services or banks
- Solid BD/Investor Relations, Fund Raising experience required
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English communication required
Please submit your application, in strict confidence, to mail to: quoting ref., AG email@example.com
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.