Inventory Control Officer
- HK Listed Company
- Inventory Analysis
- Work Life Balance
Our client is a listed company with a dominating presence globally. As a result of the company's global expansion plan, an opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Inventory Control Officer to join their Finance team.
Reporting to the Manager, you will prepare monthly management reports and monitor the stock level of business unit. You will carry out inventory provisioning and gather information to provide recommendations on improving efficiency and risk area to business units. You will prepare inventory analysis and assist in auditing the compliance of internal controls.
To qualify, individual must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree with focus in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- 2 years+ hands on accounting experiences
- Able to identify problems and root causes; suggest resolutions and drive execution
- Able to multi-task and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Proven competence in Excel/Word
- Fluent in English (Written and Verbal), Mandarin an asset
- Travel may be required occasionally
Please contact Janet Chan at (852) 3103 4313 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number JC 39928. For more information please visit www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only