OLIVIA CO. which companies and organizations rely on us to find high quality professionals for a range of roles in consultancy and finance, banking and financial services, legal, human resources, marketing, sales, secretarial and business support. Professionals who are looking for a new role, whether it’s on a permanent, interim or contract basis, trust us to find them their ideal job.
We haven’t grown by snapping up our rivals, we’ve done it by making sure we deliver on our promises, QUALITY & INTEGRITY. And that’s meant more companies and professionals want to work with us.
Investment Advisor, Fund
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investor Relations
An exciting Investment Advisor role has just become available at one of the most respected financial services company based in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth, develop and support the fund business with a structured finance related strategy.
- - The Investment Services business offers a full spectrum of investment products and services to both private and corporate investors. Customers can invest in over 400 investment funds managed by reputable international fund houses.
- - The funds cover different asset classes, including global equities, bonds, money markets and foreign exchange markets. Also provide asset management services for retirement schemes, institutional investors and charitable organisations
- -The securities services are offered through a wide variety of trading channels – including designated branches and the Internet, as well as automated, manned and mobile phone trading
- - Provide various structured products for investors as an alternative investment choice for enhancing their potential returns, while the currency-linked deposits and forex margin trading are able to provide investors with opportunities to capitalise on the FX market. Besides, also offer bond investments to selected personal customer segments for a stable return
- - The role will assist in developing different types of investment products and formulating business promotion programmes to meet the needs of different customer segments. With the professional knowledge and expertise in asset management, this role will help manage investment portfolios to enhance investment performance for customers
You must be
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s degree or above
- Previous working experience in banking will be a plus
- Strong analytical skill and communication skill
- Good team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Target oriented
- HKID or IANG holder only