Grow Together, Reach Career New Heights
WE VALUE PEOPLE, RECOGNIZE PERFORMANCE AND REWARD ACHIEVERS.
Toyo Mall is an investment and asset management company with over 20 years of track record in Hong Kong. Today it has an exciting portfolio of retail, office and residential properties. Toyo Mall is committed to optimising the returns of this portfolio through better property selection, tenant mix and operation management.
We share values that foster a high performing and continuous learning work environment. We support and develop each other, seek ideas and share solutions, see challenges as opportunities, and value diversity. Careers with Toyo Mall are rewarding for those who care about their own personal growth and professional development. If you share the same values, we look forward to hearing from you.
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Discretionary bonus, Dental plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Accounting > Taxation
Accounting > Others
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing analysis and research on investment projects;
- Analyze global economic environment, policy and legislation changes, and assess their financial impact on potential investments;
- Conduct feasibility / viability studies and evaluate the return on investment;
- Prepare reports to assist decision making of management
- Assist in ad hoc projects.
- University graduate in Accounting or Tax and a qualified Accountant;
- Possess not less than 10 years’ relevant experience preferably in commercial field, in particular, real estate investment companies;
- Strong commercial sense with good analytical, research and interpersonal skill;
- Mature, good at problem solving, proactive and able to work independently.
We believe every member with contribution will be recognized and fairly rewarded. Attractive package commensurate with experience and qualification will be given to the successful candidate. Please apply with full resume, date of available, current & expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Toyo Mall Limited, 6/F, V Heun Building, 138 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who wish to learn more about our Company may email the Human Resources Manager for more information.