CITIC Securities International Company Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Securities Company Limited – China’s first full-service investment bank to have its A shares (SSE:600030) listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and H shares (SEHK:6030) listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (SEHK). CITIC Securities International is also the parent company of CLSA which has presence across 21 cities in Asia, Europe and the US. We together with CLSA offer wide range of financial services and products to a large and diverse client base that includes financial institutions, corporations and individuals. Our vision is to become a leading China-focused capital markets service and solution provider. We invite high caliber talents to join us.
Investment Analyst (Hedge Fund)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Hedge Funds
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
- Provide investment research and recommendations for the CITICS Pan-Asian Multi-Strategy Fund.
- Conduct industry and company research from both a credit and equity perspective:
- Fundamental analysis
- Financial analysis and projections
- Qualitative insights on industry trends
- Network with industry participants
- Make investment recommendations:Work closely with a small and dynamic investment team in building a Pan-Asia- focused multi-strategy hedge fund.
- Long, short and relative value
- Credit and/or equity (anywhere in the capital structure)
- Work closely with a small and dynamic investment team in building a Pan-Asia- focused multi-strategy hedge fund.
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines. CFA charterholder preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in buy-side research, sell-side research, or corporate finance.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; and strong understanding of corporate finance.
- Strong communications skills and capability in synthesizing and presenting investment recommendations and research findings both verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated, diligent, efficient team player who is able to multi-task, prioritize and willing to learn.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English & Chinese (including Mandarin), additional language preferred.