CITIC Securities International Company Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITIC Securities Company Limited – China’s first full-service investment bank to have its A shares (SSE:600030) listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and H shares (SEHK:6030) listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (SEHK). CITIC Securities International is also the parent company of CLSA which has presence across 21 cities in Asia, Europe and the US. We together with CLSA offer wide range of financial services and products to a large and diverse client base that includes financial institutions, corporations and individuals. Our vision is to become a leading China-focused capital markets service and solution provider. We invite high caliber talents to join us.
Investment Analyst in Asset Management
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Asset Management
Banking / Finance > Investment & Securities
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
- Provide research and investment information for fund managers.
- Produce fundamental research to aid investment decisions, such as financial modeling and writing reports on potential investment sectors.
- Analyze companies’ annual results.
- Portfolio administration (e.g. updating portfolio spreadsheet)
- Keep up to date with market developments and all that can affect the markets.
- Maintain good relationship with the management of companies and with fund managers via regular company visits and conference calls.
- Assist with marketing activities (e.g. preparing presentations, client meetings) and related ad hoc projects
- University graduate, degree holder in Finance or related discipline(s).
- High level of numeracy, strong analytical skills and communication skills.
- Good and clear writing style, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).