“Building Homes with Heart”
Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited was publicly listed in 1972 and is now one of the largest property companies in Hong Kong with about 37,000 employees. Our core business is the development of properties for sale and investment. We also have complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, construction, insurance and mortgage services, as well as investments in telecommunications, information technology, infrastructure and other businesses.
We put our long-standing belief of 'Building Homes with Heart' into practice, on the one hand by developing residences of the finest quality and offering first-class service to our customers, and also by contributing to the good of the community to make Hong Kong a better home for everyone.
We are now inviting you to join us as:
INVESTMENT ANALYST (Ref No. IAPSCMP/PR106/16)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related disciplines
- A recognized accounting or CFA qualification preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in investment research / auditing, preferably with major sell-side investment bank / Big 4 audit firm
- Well-versed in financial statements or company analysis
- Proven English and Chinese proficiency; Fluent Putonghua preferred
- Familiar with PC software e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Conduct in-depth research on listed companies, both HK & globally and generate investment ideas
- Assist in daily management of an investment portfolio
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, available date by e-mail at email@example.com (Please mark the reference on the application letter).
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months.