Investment Director - M&A and BD
- International company
- New Headcount
- Attractive Salary
About the Company
Our client is an international company with continuous and healthy expansion. To support and speed up their overseas investment, they are forming a Corporate Finance unit to spot value-added investment opportunities for the Group and specialize in global acquisitions to drive their business performance.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, you will work as a business partner and be responsible for end-to-end M&A to identify new revenue streams. You will also engage in business management and development of the acquired business to create synergy for the group. You will engage in valuation, due diligence, deal structure design and negotiation. You will provide strategic advices to CEO to accomplish company's 5 year business development plan.
About the Person
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or other related disciplines
- At least 15 years of relevant M&A and business development experience in the leasing sector
- Good understanding of the transportation/ logistics and supply chain landscape
- Experience in Investment Bank and/ or in-house Corporate Finance is preferred
- Solid track record of cross-border transactions is a strong plus
- Strategic mindset with international experience is an asset
- Fluent English is a must
Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Senior Investment Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.