Investment Manager - In-house M&A
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Accounting > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
- Fortune 500 company
- In-house M&A consulting
- Excellent remuneration
- Provide sound advice on business plans for tenders and investment projects by building and maintaining financial models / valution models with forecast on companies in the sectors under coverage.
- Conduct research studies related to market sizing, market entry, market trends, competitor benchmarking and prepare recommendation report for management decision.
- Provide forecasting prediction, market intelligence, insight / understanding of the investing industry
- Perform due diligence (operational workflow model, financial positioning, management integrity and business continuity) and establish investment parameters on long term investments to identify potential investment opportunities
- Responsible for identifying potential investment plan and making recommendation on diversified Merger & Acquisition projects and other investment plan
- Formulate investment, development and management strategies to ensure the potential projects are achieving group's investment purpose and able to maximize the return on investment
- Prepare report and provide constructive feedback regularly to Management
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience gained from multinational organizations / professional firms, preferably in telecommunications industry.
- CFA qualified an advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Willing to take initiative, independent and detail oriented
- Travel will be required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.