A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Investment Manager, Indexing
Investment Services – Investment Management Department
Hang Seng's Investment Services business offers a full spectrum of investment products and services to both private and corporate investors. Our customers can invest in over 400 investment funds managed by reputable international fund houses. The funds cover different asset classes, including global equities, bonds, money markets and foreign exchange markets. We also provide asset management services for retirement schemes, institutional investors and charitable organisations.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Investment Manager, Indexing.
- Manage index tracking and index-related investment portfolios
- Perform dealer role to place investment orders (including equities, financial derivatives etc.) with counterparties
- Conduct quantitative analysis/feasibility studies on new products, and prepare portfolio performance review reports
- University degree in Finance, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics OR other relevant professional qualifications (for example CFA qualification), with passes in papers 1, 7, 8, 9 and 12 of Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in asset management or financial index research or fund administration industry
- Strong interest in investment field, with good knowledge of investment markets/products
- Strong self-motivated with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Bloomberg
- Good analytic and programming skill with knowledge in Visual Basic, Excel VBA, etc.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes