About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Investment Manager, Offshore Investments, Financial Institution, (Hong Kong Based), 1306 (HK$800,000 - 1 Mil pa.a.)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Banking / Finance > Capital Markets
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
About Our Client
Our client is one of the successful sovereign business development agency in Asia Pacific region in promoting trade, export and investment for the country.
- Build pipelines of potential investments
- Attract the investment into the country
- Convert projects into successful investment outcomes
- Attract Foreign Direct Investment into the country
- Help the sovereign country raise capital
- Advise foreign investors on opportunities of investment
- Assist country customers to raise international capital
- Lead target projects to investment value proposition
- Prepare business cases, pitch documents and reports for Board
- Manage strategic relationship with qualified investors
- Proven financial, analytical and investment experience
- Proven experience from investment banking and M&A deals
- Strong at corporate finance and capital raising track record
- Understand global trends in sovereign investment
- Degree in business management, CFA or CPA
- Strong communication skills verbally, written and presentation
What’s On Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a global team. Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.