A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Investment Sales Manager
Retail Distribution – Wealth Sales Distribution Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Investment Sales Manager.
- Achieve sales goal on investment products within designated district by exploring/evaluating business opportunities from existing portfolio and expanding customer base
- Devise and implement sales plans to increase the investment business penetration in target customer segments
- Review and monitor the service standard provided to customers and to react positively to customer requests
- Provide guideline and training for sales staff to enhance their investment knowledge and ensure full compliance of both regulatory and internal requirement
- Provide customer feedback and latest market trend to assist in product development, as well as recommend marketing strategies and promotion offers
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines, with professional qualification such as CFA, CFP or CFMP an advantage
- Fulfilment of the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in different investment products
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
(For candidates with solid exposure to Mainland market segment, we may consider to post them to Cross Border Banking Services Team)