- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate and financial communications, and/or financial analysis work. Experience with Hong Kong listed company is a must
- Degree holder in business, finance, management or related discipline
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level business people in both China & international markets;
- A strategic, analytical and all-rounded mind in approaching daily and special business issues;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible for all aspects of investor relations and corporate communications functions.
- Serve as a key contact point for various internal teams with regards to all aspects of investor relations and fund raising, including process management, preparation of documents and client presentations.
- Presents the views of the investor community to the management team in the development of corporate strategy.
- Develop and maintain investor relations plans.
- Undertake editorial and proof reading duties for the production of the corporate publications including annual, interim reports, press releases, road show materials and meeting minutes.
- Work closely with analysts to handle clients' research request smoothly.