Investor Relations Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||General holidays, Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Accounting > Financial Analyst
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Corporate Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Media / Investor Relations
Nine Dragons Paper is the largest containerboard manufacturer in Asia. Our production and sales are mainly in China, with major production bases in Dongguan, Taicang (Jiangsu), Tianjin, Chongqing, Quanzhou (Fujian) & Shenyang. Since we began our public listing on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in 2006, we have been maintaining proactive communications with global investors extensively. In order to further strengthen our investor relations function, we are now seeking an experienced executive in corporate communications who can demonstrate the following qualifications:-
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in corporate and financial communications, and/or financial analysis work;
- A bachelor’s degree (university education in accounting/finance or CFA charterholder/candidate preferred but not essential);
- Excellent command of written & spoken English & Chinese – fluent Mandarin is mandatory;
- Experience in English-Chinese translation work;
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior level business people in both China & international markets;
- A strategic, analytical and all-rounded mind in approaching daily and special business issues.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of investor relations and corporate communications functions, reporting to the Deputy General Manager based in Hong Kong. He/She will also work with the IR/PR agency on media relations, and assist in the corporate governance, social responsibility and compliance functions, as well as some strategic development and administration processes. Travel to China and some overseas travelling are expected. With opportunities of working with our senior management and an extensive network of international investors, this position offers good potential to candidates who are seeking opportunities of career advancement in a public listed market leader.