INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGER/bank/finance/asset management/investment/M&A/corporate finance
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Investment Banking / M & A
Banking / Finance > Investor Relations
HK listed China background company with business focus in corporate finance/M&A/logistics field – is looking for a INVESTOR RELATIONS MANAGER – with details as follows :
- University graduate with a degree in business, management or a related discipline
- 5 years or above work experience in investor relations or related
- Experience in HK listed companies or China background companies a plus
- Business level of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Report to the Head of Corporate Finance & Investor Relations Department
- The Role is responsible to build and maintain close working relationship with international institutional investors, to perform analysis on investment asset portfolios and to ensure proper periodic reporting to the investors.
- Manage preparation, review and IT automation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to institutional investors.
- Ensure proper and accurate cash remittances resulting from the reported figures
- Prepare detailed analysis on performance of various asset pools to institutional investors and come up with constructive suggestions seeking for continuous improvements
- Address to concerns and issues raised by investors
- Liaise with other internal departments including the Marketing, Operations and Trading Departments in attending to various investment performance indicators and investors’ concerns
- Handle and be in charge of investors’ audits
- Familiarize with terms in investor management agreements and monitor asset portfolios’ performance accordingly
- Involve in business development in selling asset pools to institutional investors with the purpose to reduce customers’ concentration in the Company’s overall portfolio
- Monitor revenue streams from investors’ asset management against budgeted fees
- Involve and contribute in ad-hoc investor relations projects
- Supervise a team of 1-2 subordinates
- 5 days work
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.