Invoice Processing Clerk, Receivables Finance - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Invoice Processing Clerk, Receivables Finance.
In this role, you will
- To provide full range of support to the Receivables Finance Services team as required, including administration, operational, customer service and processing support.
- The role holder is required to provide a high quality service to their internal and external customers, taking ownership and using their initiative to complete necessary tasks.
- Prepare and check invoices, credit notes, accompanying documents such as Bills of Lading, Inspection Certificate, proof of delivery and process them to the Bank factoring system
- Prepare invoices to be sent to our Management Service team for scanning on a weekly basis
- Deal with the response and remarks from Management Services team upon request
- Maintain stocks of assignment labels both for receivable finance and correspondent factors
- Assist dispatch of correspondences and reports to relating parties when needed
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Education background of at least high school diploma
- Awareness of the trade facilities and customer trade cycles desirable
- Some general banking experience, preferably with knowledge and experience in trade services operations, systems and applications
- Detail conscious and able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A good team player
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000092GG
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited