IOS Developer - Mobile Application
- Develop, impel and test the mobile applications;
- Involve in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholder to achieve project goals;
- Perform application maintenance, upgrade and documentation;
- Explore and keep updating mobile related technology and techniques;
- Have fun with colleagues in office.
- Diploma or above, preferably Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Strong passion in developing quality mobile applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Work with smart team bringing yourself to next level;
- 5-day work week;
- Comfortable, open and fun working environment;
- Regular and stable working hours
- Medical Allowance;
- Year-end Performance Bonus.