SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
ISO Auditor, Construction
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
- Responsible for execution of management system audits, and development and delivering management system trainings
- Ensure compliance with the requirements defined in Global System Procedures and Local Procedures
- Responsible for audit reports preparation and audit package submission to SGS for review and decision making process of certification
- Provide technical support to marketing and sales executives, if need arises
- Degree holder, with 5 years or above working experience, preferably in quality, environmental and/or safety management system with relevant experience in construction, engineering and property management industries
- Knowledge of construction materials production and product certification of construction materials are added advantage
- Successful completion of lead auditor training in ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / ISO 45001 / other management is an advantage
- Capable for audit and training delivery and execution
- Independent, open-mind, good presentation skills
- Proficiency technical report writing skills in English and Chinese
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior ISO Auditor
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.