HACTL Solutions Limited (HSL), a sister company of Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl), was incorporated in 2009 to provide technology and services to air cargo terminal and logistics industry. The first mission of HSL was to develop, implement and support COSAC-Plus, a world-class air cargo terminal management solutions product. The aim was to leverage HSL’s expertise to create a new system to preserve Hactl’s technological lead in the industry. COSAC-Plus is a new generation air cargo management system equipped with 400 functions and features, handling over 1 million data transactions every day. Airlines, freight forwarders, Hong Kong Airport Authority and related government departments use the system to manage all air cargo handled by Hactl. Today, there are 4,000 users depend on the system to monitor status, process documentation and customs clearance every day.
IT Analyst - Mobile Application Developer (IOS / Android / AngularJS)
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||HK International Airport|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Design and develop applications on mobile platforms (iOS / Android)
- Create wire-frame prototypes, native or non-native app (Ionic/React Framework) for in-house enterprise and public mobile app
- Responsible for web, system, and mobile application backend development, enhancement, and maintenance
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of IT applications to ensure service stability and availability
- Higher diploma or degree holder in Computer Science or other related disciplines
- 2 – 3 year(s) experience in mobile app development
- Solid experience on Objective-C / Swift / Java / AngularJS
- Knowledge in Hybrid app framework such as Ionic / React
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Good command of Cantonese, written and spoken English
- Good team player, strong sense of responsibility, work independently and commitment to achieve high quality results
- Candidates with more / less experience will be considered for a senior / junior position
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail to email@example.com or click "Apply Now".
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, Super Terminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.