Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
IT-Analyst Programmer (Java)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Software Development
- Responsible for system analysis, programming development, debug, testing, system development and legacy system support
- Provide technical support for end user
- Prepare technical documents and training for users on application operations
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 3 year’s experience in IT system development, preferably from Telecom industry
- Additional skill set in Oracle Forms/ Reports, Weblogic and Apache is preferred
- Experience in POS and CRM is an advantage
- Work independent, good analytical problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, with the knowledge of Putonghua is preferred
- Provide support after office hour is required
- Creative, detail-oriented and driven personality
- Immediately available will be an advantage
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the employer ref. no. in email subject).
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.