Founded in 1901 as China Light and Power Company Limited in Hong Kong, CLP Group has grown from a Hong Kong-based power utility into a leading investor and operator in the Asia Pacific Region’s electricity market. Its portfolio comprises over 60 generation assets of gas, coal, nuclear and renewable energy, distribution and transmission assets and retail operations. The CLP Group is owned by CLP Holdings, a company listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
IT Associate – Infrastructure [Ref. CLPP-ITG-GPCITO-ITI]
We are looking for a high caliber professional to join the IT Infrastructure Branch, Information Technology Group of CLP Power Hong Kong Limited.
Reporting to the Team Lead in Infrastructure Team, the appointee will be responsible for the following duties:
- Technical planning, analysis, design, and implementation of infrastructure solution, including but not limited to the followings: server platform, client technology, networking and office computing
- Be the 2nd/3rd level support of infrastructure and application system, including administration, patching, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Suggest technical implementation plans and produce technical documentations
- Propose system or work improvement to streamline services delivery in particular technology support for applications
- Assist in latest technology adoption
- Manage vendors for project deliverables and technical support activities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- A recognised university degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 18 months of IT experience for the post of IT Associate in IT infrastructure implementation, client rollout and support
- Experience or knowledge in some of the below technologies
- Microsoft Windows Server, System Centre, Hyper-V, IIS, HP Blade Server and Storage, SQL Database, Data Protection, Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10, Configuration Manager (SCCM), Office 365, Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Mobile Device Management
- Next Generation Firewall, Load Balancer, VPN, Data Centre Network, Internet link, MPLS network, Monitoring System
- Ability to do system automation through scripting and programming, e.g. PowerShell, SQL
- Preferably ITIL and Microsoft Certification
- Ability to plan, manage, analyse, design, propose and communicate technical solution for applications to meet business needs
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Fluent in Cantonese, written and spoken English. Putonghua will be an advantage
Interested candidates please email the application with detailed resume including current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28 November 2016. Application can also be sent to Senior Human Resources Manager - Corporate Units, CLP Power Hong Kong Limited, 8 Laguna Verde Avenue, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Please mark "Confidential" and quote the above reference on the envelope.
(To avoid duplication, please send in your application either by letter or through email)
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Information provided will be for recruitment purpose within the CLP Group and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations of HKSAR in handling applications. For details of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit our website: http://clp.to/engPICS
For further information on our company, please visit our website: http://www.clpgroup.com/