A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
IT Audit Manager
Audit – IT Audit Department
In Hang Seng, the primary role of Internal Audit (INA) is to help the Board and Executive Management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the Bank. INA provides independent and objective assurance as to whether the design and operational effectiveness of the Bank’s framework of risk management, control and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our IT Audit Department as IT Audit Manager.
- Participate in a broad range of risk based thematic, governance, risk management framework, project, process and control audits
- Apply risk based auditing techniques to ensure the effective planning and execution of complex audit assignments, identify the root causes of issues and produce high quality audit reports containing pragmatic management action plans
- Produce quality audit documentation concerning the identification and mitigation of IT risks
- Provide consultancy services to IT and business management covering security, risks and controls
- Develop/maintain audit packages for new technology, applications and regulatory requirements
- Educated to degree level plus relevant professional qualifications such as CISA, CISSP or CISM
- In the region of three to eight years of auditing or consultancy experience, preferably, within the financial service industry. Job position offered will be commensurate with the experience and skill of the candidate
- Good knowledge of risk management and internal audit practice
- Good knowledge of the financial service industry and change management practices or system security configurations relating to databases, middleware and networks, operating systems as well as data centre service management
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant IT Audit Manager.)