IT Audit Manager - in-house, system, security & operation audit
About the company
Our client is a listed and leading manufacturer and distributor of F&B products in HK, with operations in Mainland, APAC and overseas. They are now looking for a IT Audit Manager to plan and execute the Group IT audit.
- Develop IT audit framework
- Initiate, plan and execute the IT audit of the Group under the IT audit framework
- Monitor document risks and controls based on requirements under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Conduct IT related internal audit assignments including IT general controls, application controls, system implementation, business continuity, information security, operations and advisory projects, etc.
- Evaluate system controls, document audit results, make recommendations for value efficiency and effectiveness improvement, and communicate findings to management
- Monitor and lead the review, provide guidance to peers and ensure the audit objectives are properly achieved
- Provide report to Director and assist Director in performing various departmental duties (including setup a new IT audit function) proactively to ensure smooth business operation
- University graduate in Finance and Accounting, IT or related discipline
- Certified as a CPA, CIA, CISA, CISM or CISSP designation
- At least 6-7 years of internal and/or external audit experience, with supervisory and managerial experience
- Audit experience tin ERP system, IT security and IT operations
- Experience in manufacturing and FMCG is a plus
- Understand internal control concept and risk assessment practice
- Ability to provide coaching to peers and assistance to other team members
- Fluent command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Knowledge in computer applications, i.e.: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Vision, CAATs software etc.
- High company reputation within industry
- Group Audit function & exposure
- Competitive salary package above market average
- Performance Bonus
- Double Pay
- Five-day work week
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annual leave
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to , quoting job ref#6558 . You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral firstname.lastname@example.org