HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in IT
IT Audit Manager (Ref : Z11020)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Security / Audit
The convergence of audit, risk and compliance is taking place as a result of increasingly complex business practices, globalization, ubiquitous information and communication technologies and more demanding regulatory standards. Our primary stakeholders now expect the internal audit function to broaden and deepen its service offerings from governance, controls and compliance to operational risk. Hence, our Group Internal Audit’s strategy is placing particular emphasis on the assessment of risks to meet the revised Corporate Governance Code of the Main Board Listing Rule.
Vacancy is now available in our multi-disciplinary audit team for an experienced IT Audit expert. Career prospects are very good for candidate with the right attitude and drive.
- Design and implement systematic audits of the organization's IT systems, applications and networks.
- Conduct assessments of information security, business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Conduct special reviews involving advisory work on systems development and infrastructure modernization.
- At least 5 years of practical and relevant experience in IT auditing.
- A relevant university or professional degree in IT.
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal skills, proactivity and agility.
- Strong technical experience in cybersecurity, including network perimeter defenses such as firewalls, VPN, vulnerability scanning techniques.
Candidate of higher seniority with demonstrable IT audit will be considered as Assistant Vice President, Group Internal Audit.