IT Auditors (Commercial Role for Big 4 Candidates)
- Commercial Role for Big 4 Candidates
- Rotation Opportunities within the Group
- Attractive Remuneration Package
Our client is a prestigious conglomerate with diversified business portfolio in Asia. To cope with business needs, it is looking for a high-calibre individual to join as IT Auditor.
You will conduct IT audit by conducting technical consultancy assignment. You will develop and undertake the Computer Assisted Auditing Techniques (CAATs) Program. You will identify control weaknesses and suggest recommendation for improvement and mitigate potential risk. You will also responsible for cyber and system security health checks.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 3-5 years of experience in Big 4 or relevant experience gained in ecommerce, telecommunications or retail industry
- Bachelor degree of Finance/ Accounting or related disciplines with professional accounting qualification
- Experience in IT Infrastructure, database query languages, IT risk standards and web application programming languages
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese
- Strong communications skills to liaise with Heads of business units, flexibility to work independently under pressure
Contact Janet Chan on (852) 3103 4314 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number JC40288
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.