IT Business Analysts / Senior BAs (Anti-Money Laundering System AML) - Major Bank
We are searching on behalf of a major bank for IT Business Analysts to work on business analysis of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Systems and projects.
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies
- Act as the key interface between business users and technical developers
- Write Test Plans and conduct User Acceptance Test
- Prepare system documentations (e.g: requirement specifications)
- Manage IT project implementation and testing
- Data extraction for suspicious AML cases, sanctioned and other AML matters
- Degree in Finance or Business Admin or Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience, with solid experience in business analysis of IT systems and projects
- Solid experience and knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) a big plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior BA
- Attractive remunerations will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in Investment in a major banking environment.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries, to:
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
Suite 2102, 21st Floor
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)