IT CHIEF ARCHITECT – IT solution to bank/finance/investment/5 days
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > System Architect
A member of a HK listed group – Award winning IT solution provider focus in the banking and finance sector - providing real-time mission critical forex/bullion trading platform solutions for brokerage clients, as well as STP solutions, automated trading systems, mobile apps, data feed services, interactive chart, professional trading analysis and strategies for clients in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan – is looking for a CHIEF ARCHITECT – with details as follows :
- bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Over 10 years' mission-critical system development experience preferably in the financial sector;
- Proficient in JAVA technologies;
- Passionate and knowledgeable in IT technologies and methodology in various areas;
- Reasonable communications skills in English;
- Good command of written English.
- Work in an IT Department of 20 members
- Master an advanced and sophisticated Business requirement and strategy, to design, implement and drive system/solution architecture using suitable and advanced technologies;
- Assist in the development of strategic business initiatives;
- Participate in business requirements, system design and technical documentation; ensure the document standard in order to enable units to develop high-quality solutions;
- Lead and inspire business and technical team to come up with high-quality product solutions;
- Be innovative and open to new technologies, evaluate their feasibility to support broader business opportunity and smooth transition and integration with the on-going system solutions;
- Champion technological innovations that will support the broader business agenda and facilitate the delivery of existing strategic programs;
- IT team, project and stakeholders management.
- 5 days work
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.