Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
IT Console Management Support
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > Others
Our Client is a leading IT Solutions Provider in Hong Kong, responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors. Now they are looking for IT Console Management Support to join their team.
- Responsible for console management, remote monitoring and support of the IT infrastructure – LAN/WAN, Servers/Network & Storage.
- Manage and execute the job scheduling process according to the pre-defined work schedule.
- Responsible for Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, escalation and cases follow up.
- Adhere to command center security policy
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 2-year experience in Command Center is a must
- Hands-on experience in Windows / Unix / Network operations
- Strong initiative to learn with customer service oriented and ownership mind
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical team members
- Ability to deliver the work in multi-tasking mode and work under pressure
- Good communication skill in both Chinese and English. Putonghua is an advantage
- Shift duty required
Interested parties please send your CV with the reference no. to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 or email@example.com for further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.