- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
IT Director / CIO in Manufacturing business- ( people management, IT strategies )
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
About the company
Our client is a leading manufacturer in telecom products. He is responsible for managing at least 100 staff across global offices in Hong Kong, China, US, Europe.
Oversee different IT functions including software/ Infrastructure/ applications/ Web/ Support and etc..
- Build IT strategy, roadmap, drive IT innovation and overseeing project delivery
- Oversee and evaluate the effectiveness of existing IT infrastructure, security control, networking, application development & implementation and e-Commerce
- Manage , partner & coordinate with vendors and technology providers
- Ensure the overall IT infrastructure and system resources support the business 's needs at all times
- Propose IT solution to for internal teams including CXO levels
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of spoken / written English and Chinese
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology, Computer technologies or equivalent More than 10 years of relevant experience working in MNCs with 8 years or above in a senior leadership role
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to work with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent command of both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- 5-day work days
- Stable working environment
- Sizable Company
- Medical insurance
- flexible working hour
How to apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting #. You may also contact us at +852 2151 3009 Action now and share with your friends for referral rewards.