HACTL Solutions Limited (HSL), a sister company of Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl), was incorporated in 2009 to provide technology and services to air cargo terminal and logistics industry. The first mission of HSL was to develop, implement and support COSAC-Plus, a world-class air cargo terminal management solutions product. The aim was to leverage HSL’s expertise to create a new system to preserve Hactl’s technological lead in the industry. COSAC-Plus is a new generation air cargo management system equipped with 400 functions and features, handling over 1 million data transactions every day. Airlines, freight forwarders, Hong Kong Airport Authority and related government departments use the system to manage all air cargo handled by Hactl. Today, there are 4,000 users depend on the system to monitor status, process documentation and customs clearance every day.
IT Graduate Trainee
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Gratuity, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan, Transportation allowance|
Others > Graduate Trainee
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Software Development
Hactl is an IT centric company using advanced technologies. The IT Graduate Trainee Programme is full of inspiration, exposure and challenges giving you a solid foundation to build a successful career in the IT industry. The successful candidates will undergo a 3-year comprehensive training with dedicated career path.
- Understanding the Hong Kong aviation and logistics industry
- Keeping abreast with the up-to-date technologies in the market
- Acquiring all-round IT knowledge
- Undergoing various types of training, such as communication, problem solving, supervisory skills and outward bound team building
- Company sponsorship of IT professional certification
- Job rotation to work on a wide variety of IT systems
You can choose either one of the streams:
Application Development Stream
- Assist in the overall system development life cycle of IT applications that meets user requirements and complies to standard
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of IT applications to ensure service stability and availability
- Participate in different types of infrastructure projects from servers, storage to network and security
- Maintain IT infrastructure to ensure 24/7 availability
- Fresh graduate of High Diploma / Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- For Application Development Stream, hands-on experience or good knowledge in ANY of the followings:
- Java, SQL
- C#, ASP, .NET, Microsoft SharePoint
- Objective-C, HTML5
- For Infrastructure Stream, hands-on experience or good knowledge in ANY of the followings:
- Servers (UNIX, Windows)
- Databases (Oracle, MySQL)
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commit to achieve high quality results
Conditional offer may be made to suitable candidates.
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click "Apply Now".
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.