- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
IT Helpdesk Assistant ( Network & Infrastructure / Support)
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Others
About the company
Our client is the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong. They are looking for IT Helpdesk Assistant to support their daily operations.
- provide technical services support
- Maintain internal system infrastructure
- To set up the workstations and computers for internal users
- Assist in IT project management and manage IT asset inventory
- Assist in analysis of system software and hardware malfunctions and problem shooting
- Provide assistance in IT project if required
- High diploma above in Electronic/Computer Engineering
- 1- 5 years hands-on experience in networking support (i.e. Firewall)
- Knowledge in SQL and (Shell, perl, python, php) scripting is an advantage.
- Extensive working experience on networking, email system
- Good command of spoken/written English/Cantonese/Mandarin
- Leader in a sizable company
- 5-days working (09:00 – 18:00)
- Performance bonus
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
- 13 months’ salary
- Stable working culture
- Work at Kwai Hing
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting Job Ref# 6427. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.