IT Solutions Ltd. is a professional search firm specialises in providing recruitment and contracting service to Large Multinational Corporations in Hong Kong. Currently, we are looking for high calibre candidates for the following position:
IT Junior & Senior Business Analysts (Payment Systems) - Major Bank
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
We are searching on behalf of a major bank for IT Junior & Senior Business Analysts to work on Payment System Implementation Project.
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies for Payment Systems, including SWIFT, ATM Systems, Clearing, e-Cheque etc.
- Act as the key interface among business users, vendor and operations
- Write Test Plans and conduct User Acceptance Test
- Manage project implementations
- Degree in Business Studies or Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years relevant working experience, preferably in the banking/finance industry
- Experience in payment systems deposit application is a definite asset
- Able to work under pressure and working on different projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills with strong Chinese report writing skill
**Candidate with less experience will be considered as Junior BA.
- Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in major banking environment.
- Gain expertise in the full range of operations of Payment Systems in the Bank
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
21/F Lucky Building
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)