( No Description )
IT Manager - IT infrastructure, data network, network system
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
About the company
Our client is one of Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in Internet and mobile communication services. They are now looking for an IT Manager (Data Network) to provide management of local system and data network infrastructure for the company.
- Provide management direction in system and data network infrastructure development for the company
- Advise and recommend new network and system solutions to improve overall operation efficiency and for new product / service development
- Analyze system / network requirement concerning information technology development, system expansion, network infrastructure enhancement
- Formulate and revise network and system security policies
- Maintain professional contacts with service and equipment providers, as well as business partners concerning computer system and network connections, etc.
- Bachelor or above in computing related disciplines
- Solid experience in IT field with project & people management experience
- Experience in managing large computer network and hybrid systems
- Strong technical skills in data network management area
- Knowledge and experience in system administration / network administration / information security
- Good reputation company profile
- 5-day Work Week
- Double pay
- Year-end performance bonus
- Medical plan
- Annual Leave
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to email@example.com , quoting job ref# 6488. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.