AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
IT Manager - Security & Automation
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Others|
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > IT Project Management
On behalf of a global manufacturing company, we are looking for high caliber to fill the position of IT Manager - Security & Automation.
- Manage IT security systems and develop security measures
- Implement methodology and framework for risk identification, develop IT security standards, policies and procedures and ensure adherence to SDLC processes, standards, and compliance measures
- Design or select IT solutions to facilitate the manufacturing processes, hardware and software systems including data visualization, processes automation, user interface, database and reports.
- Support on global information applications for manufacturing and database systems transitions
- Work with IT team to support projects development and provide system technical knowledge and resources in IT security requirements
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, and professional certificates like CISSP or CISA is a plus
- An expert in IT Risk Management with global experience in providing expertise support in manufacturing sector
- Proficiency in latest security-related technologies, hardware and software, forensics and other security systems and tools.
- Strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal and communications skills, ability to drive international projects with multinational team members
- Strong command of spoken or written English and Chinese