KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG brings a high level of professionalism to executive search and recruitment. We focus on providing personalised service and strive to build long term relationships with our clients.
Our client, a new retailer in Hong Kong, aims at establishing an IT team to support the developing business in Hong Kong. The newly formed IT team will consist of four major aspect including Strategy, Service Development, Management and Support. The initial team size will be 10 members and each team member will focus on a specific theme. Professionals with experience in either aspect are welcome to apply.
- Strategy: Identify and lead strategic and innovative projects to facilitate business operation and drive business growth.
- Management : Manage budget, maintain supplier/vendor relationship, develop and ensure compliance of IT policy and operations
- Services development: Implement and deliver projects within budget and time
- Support: Manage and improve IT Services such as maintenance, security, networking monitoring, crisis management with focus on business continuity.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- 6-10+ years of relevant experience in IT management gained from consumer products companies.
- Able to work in a dynamic and self-driven environment, work well in team
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as an Assistant Manager.