MediNet Holdings Ltd – one of the leading medical services groups based in Hong Kong, providing medical, dental, beauty and health check up services. We are currently seeking for a high calibre candidates to fill the following positions:
- Responsible for the design, development, enhancement, and debugging of PL/SQL applications.
- Ensure that all key technical requirements are identified, estimated, designed, documented, implemented and integration tested.
- Produce detailed technical specifications based on business requirements documents.
- Build high quality designs & solutions using your expertise in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Oracle Report.
- Perform and support technical & design reviews in IT projects.
- Unit test all your code prior to release to ensure quality solutions are delivered.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as IT Officer Trainee.
- Fresh graduates with relevant academic background will also be considered
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 1 years IT in development and implementation experience
- Strong knowledge in database design and modeling and good technical documentation skill
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms 11g, Oracle Report 11g
- Knowledge in Visual Foxpro will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in java and web based experience will be added advantage
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Good communication skills with user and business requirements gathering experience.