Foundation is one of the leading independent education consultancies in Asia specializing in admission counseling and related training services for students wishing to enter top-tier boarding schools and universities across North America and Europe. Headquartered in Hong Kong, our counselors service clients everywhere from Greater China to Southeast Asia. We have been actively growing our team to meet the rising demands of Asian families seeking quality overseas education. We are committed to providing our multicultural workforce with challenging experiences and enriching development opportunities. If you think you have an interesting profile, we are interested in you.
|Benefits||5-day week, Flexible working hours, Medical plan, Travel allowance|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Others
As a member of the IT Team, you will mainly work on maintaining company’s IT environment. The duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Provide desk side support to users.
- Maintain and enhance company web site from time to time.
- Performing system upgrade when needed.
- Suggest improvements for operating policies, technical architecture and related applications.
- Deliver training to users in relation to the usage of computer systems.
- 3 years hands-on experience in supporting Mac OS including servers.
- Minimum 1 year hands-on experience in programming with Filemaker Pro 11.
- Experience in using Wordpress and familiar with MS Office for Mac.
- Able to work independently and to work on multiple projects with tight schedule.
- Detail-minded with a strong sense of responsibility, independent and a problem solver.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
Much more than a paycheck. We believe in Work Hard, Play Hard. We believe in meritocracy and fair game. We believe that a good heart with a shrewd mind can together produce an impactful educational experience that can truly transform young lives and at the same time sustain a decent pay for everyone involved. All compensations are carefully considered and are commensurate with experience, merits, and potential. Do good, do well.
Only the serious should apply. No one works hard here because we have to. We all work hard here because we love what we do. Yes, education can be fun, and being professional doesn't have to be boring. Make a real difference. Come join us.