IT Officers - Windows Server 2012, Exchange 2016, Cisco routers/switches
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
|Salary (HKD)||$20,000 - $30,000|
- Serve a permanent position to a leading staff services company in Hong Kong;
- Administer and on-going support for the stable and effective ICT systems, network infrastructure and application environment for internal users;
- Revamp and on-going maintain various business applications including jobs, candidates, finance, payroll/MPF, etc.
- Develop a well integrated application on mobile and web platforms;
- Deploy contemporary and state-of-the-art ICT and social media usage for the companies.
- Bachelor/Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science/IT or equivalent;
- At least 5 years' work experience in ICT; more experienced and mature candidates may be considered as Senior IT Officer;
- Experience in some of the followings: Cisco routers/switches, IP Telephony, firewall/VPN, Windows Server, VM, Exchange, IIS, Tomcat, SQL Server, SCCM, wireless, mobile, antivirus, Java EE, Ufida, etc.
- Good knowledge of using some of the contemporary social media e.g. Linkedin, Facebook, WhatsApp, Wechat, etc.
- Mature, responsible, helpful, energetic and positive attitude;
- Able to work under pressure, willing to work overtime and during non-office hours;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Chinese data-entry; good written English and Putonghua speaking is a plus.