CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
IT Operator (Data Centre)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Others
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of the data centre systems
- Provide first line help service to terminal network users and perform associated help desk activities
- Fulfill logging and administrative reporting requirements
- Update and maintain inventory records of computer hardware, perform physical checks and maintain procedure manuals and documentation
- Monitor the availability of data centre systems, including network appliances, server equipments and environmental control systems
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related subjects
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT
- Solid experience in operation of computer systems in Windows server and Networking support
- Willing to learn and good interpersonal skill
- 7 x 24 shift duty is required
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.