CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
IT Project Coordinator (Call Centre)
- Assist the Project Manager to handle the project implementation and migration for a new system
- Coordinate and liaise with the overseas service provider to ensure the system upgrade in a proper manner
- Responsible for the installation and configuration on the voice system according to the guideline provided by the service provider
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements and perform the technical studies
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and solving problems
- Bachelor Holder in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- At least 2 years work experience in project coordinating and administration or IT industry
- Basic knowledge of call centre service and voice platform
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Result oriented, independent and with analytical skills
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via .email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.