ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
IT Sales Manager (For public sector clients)
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Information Technology > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Our client, a Famous IP Enterprise vendor, is now looking for IT Sales Manager to join within their team.
- Work closely with business partner and customers in the targeted segments to drive sales growth
- Explore new business partner and customers
- Understand the market trends to develop business strategies
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers at C-level
- Responsible for developing and retaining customer at targeted segment
- Achieving and over achieving quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery of the company’s solutions
- Degree-level education
- 5 - 10 years in business development and / or sales position, with exposure in the IT industry being a significant advantage
- Solid enterprise solutions selling experience in Government, University and other public sectors is highly preferable
- Strong English communications skills, with Cantonese or Mandarin language skills being a plus
- Solid knowledge in networking solutions – switch, router, WiFi
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com ) and quote the job reference no.