CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
IT Security Engineer
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Information Technology > Engineering - Hardware
- Develop and maintain security policies
- Regular Security Risk Assessment and IT Security audits to ensure security policies and procedures or complied
- Manage and implement IT Security systems projects; participating in IT projects that may require IT security expertise.
- Implement vulnerability and threat management
- Monitoring security alerts and events
- Work closely with various teams such as the Infrastructure team in troubleshooting network security issues relating to firewall, routes and other security issues
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Professional related certification in IT Security e.g. CISSP, CISA or CISM
- 2-5 years of experience in Information Security
- Practical experience in providing security consulting on security risk assessment and audit
- Good knowledge in network and information security
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good presentation skills in Chinese and English