CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
IT Security Engineer
- Responsible for migrating operating system of desktop terminals
- Administrate and maintain the IT Forensic Laboratory
- Evaluate and monitor the implementation of Business Continuity Plan of enterprise systems
- Conduct researches on information security related technology including WiFi security, plishing, data theft etc
- Assist in implement security projects
- Perform IT security audits on enterprises systems
- Assist the supervisor to handle information security incidents, breaches or violations
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science
- At least 2 years IT work experience in Network and Security
- Familiar with Endpoint Security Solutions, IT Security, and Website Administration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above job, please send details resume with academic background, work experiences, current and expected salary via: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.