IT SECURITY MANAGER/SENIOR MANAGER/MNC manufacturer/5 days
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Multinational manufacturer with factories in Shenzhen, Shanghai and Nanjin total over 25000 staff - is looking for an IT SECURITY MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Bachelor Degree of IT
- Experience in sizable manufacturers with in-depth experience in IT security plus a reasonably good experience/knowledge in automation, and strong in strategic planning
- Knowledge of risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
- Technical proficiency in security-related technologies, hardware and software, forensics and other security systems and tools.
- Technical proficiency in broader areas of IT, including applications, firewall, networking, servers, desktops and mobile devices.
- The ability to lead/ facilitate discussions for technical teams and business/ project teams that cross multiple business functions.
- Strong communication (written/ verbal), collaboration, consulting, negotiation, problem solving and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated expertise with manufacturing process flows, software architecture, Manufacturing execution systems and Control systems
- Excellent understanding of enterprise data systems
- Proven interpersonal communications, including the ability to drive international projects with multinational team members
- Proven Organizational and Project Managerial skills
- Global experience in providing domain expertise support in manufacturing is a plus.
- Report to the IT Director
- Work independently in a sizable IT Team with focus in strategic planning related to IT security
- This position is responsible for analyzing information security systems & its applications and recommending as well as developing security measures to protect enterprise information against external and internal threats.
- This role also includes securing enterprise information by developing methodology and framework for security risk identification via business/operations process mapping.
- Evaluates, designs, and implements IT solutions for facilitation and interfacing with the manufacturing processes.
- Develop solutions to integrate seamlessly with the manufacturing hardware and software systems to support enterprise design goals. This includes designing and developing related data visualization and user input systems, database structures, procedures, and reports.
- Provides execution system technical knowledge and resources to the IT development team.
- Provides the domain expertise support for manufacturing execution systems, data architectures, and data collection.
- Develop information security standards, policies and procedures to be implemented across the enterprise.
- Drive enterprise security requirements, planning, implementing and testing security systems/ processes.
- Very few business trips needed
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR IT SECURITY MANAGER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.