Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
IT Security Specialist (Job Ref: JB0001852)
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Others
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Our Client is a leading IT Solutions Provider in Hong Kong, responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors. Now they are looking for IT Security Specialist/ IT Security Auditor to join their team.
- Design, implement and maintain IT security systems
- Responsible for security management and control of infrastructure and application systems
- IT security incident investigation and response
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Around 4 years of experience in related Internet technology and experience in server/network components
- Knowledge of network technologies, TCP/IP, network security, cyber security, privileged identity management and various encryption methodologies
- Hands-on experience in security solutions such as: Firewall, NIPS/NIDS, Antimalware, HIPS/HIDS, SSLVPN, etc
- Experience in IT security audit or compliance (such as security risk assessment and security audit, ISO27001) is preferable
- Holding valid certification in IT security management (e.g. CISSP, CISA, ITIL v3, or equivalent) is a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your CV with the reference no. to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 or email@example.com further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.